Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Winter Challenge List-FINISHED!
Readers of Romance WINTER Book Challenge: FINISHED!!
1. Reader’s Choice Place any book here-DONE-Sleep Softly by Gwen Hunter-Romantic Suspense-3.5 stars.
2. Book that was read and Reviewed in the Fall Challenge-DONE-The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn-Zero Stars.
3. Read a book that has a “D” word in it for December-DONE-Scandal's Daughter by Christine Wells-Historical Romance-3 stars.
4. Read a book that has an arranged marriage or Marriage of Convenience-DONE-The Surprising Lady Rochdale by Annette Summers-Regency Romance-Zero Stars.
5. For Valentines Day, read a book that has love, kiss or heart in the title-DONE-Duel of Hearts by Elizabeth Mansfield-Regency Romance-1.5 stars.
6. Read a book by Lisa Kleypas-DONE-Somewhere I'll Find You-Historical Romance-2.5 stars.
7. A book that makes you think about Christmas-DONE-Christmas Pie by Emma Craig-Victorian Romance-4 stars.
8. A title that has 4 words in it-DONE-A Place For Alfreda by Elizabeth Chater-Regency Romance-4 stars.
9. Read a story that has a military or civil servant (firefighter/cop/fbi/clan chief/commander) in it –can be any genre-DONE-Be My Baby by Susan Anderson-3.0 stars.
10. Read a book that has a Viking or Pirate in it!-DONE-The Blue Viking by Sandra Hill-Historical Romance-2.5 stars
11. Pick a book that was first published in 2008-DONE-Phenomenal Girl 5 by AJ Menden-Action Romance-3.75 stars
12. Read a series (Harlequin or Silhouette)-DONE-Dark Obsession (Dreamscapes) by Amanda Stevens-Vampire Romance-4 stars.
13. Read a book that the author has 3 names (ie Susan Elizabeth Phillips/ Karen Marie Moning)-DONE-Thunder and Roses by Mary Jo Putney-Historical Romance-3.75 stars.
14. For the New Year-Pick a book that has been in your TBR pile for a long time --Out w/ the old in w/ the new!-DONE-Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy-Urban Fantasy-3 stars
15. Read a book that has a “W” word for Winter-DONE: A Love So Wild by Deborah Chester-Regency Romance-3.5 stars.