Saturday, December 20, 2008
What An Animal Reading Challenge-FINISHED
Even though this is six months in I still think I can complete as I have tons of books that would work for this challenge. Join HERE:
The rules are simple:
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of these requirements:
a. an animal in the title of the book
b. an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal that plays a major role in the book
d. a main character that is or turns into an animal (define that however you'd like ;>)).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragons, mermaids, centaurs, fairies, vampires...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009. You can still sign up after July 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by June 30th ;>).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or just list them as you find them.
6. Books may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossover books with other challenges is permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to blog or write a review, but you can if you want to.
1. The Lion's Lady by Julie Garwood
2. The Bloodied Cravat by Rosemary Stevens
3. Dove's Way by Linda Francis Lee
4. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris (Vampires, WereTiger, and a cat:)
5. From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris (Vampires, Were animals, and Fairies)
6.Dead And Gone by Charlaine Harris (Vampires, Wereanimals, and Fairies)