Saturday, December 20, 2008
Readers of Romance Fall Challenge Final tally
Since I started this blog after the challenge was over, I thought I'd still post what my final totals were. 11 out of 15 read, not too bad:)
Readers Of Romance Fall Book Challenge:
Fall Challenge List
Books must be read between September 1 – November 30
1. Title that reminds you of a fairytale (Once upon a time, Prince Charming, Beauty and the Beast, Princess):READ- Once Upon A Kiss anthology-Hocker, Dunn, Lansdowne-2 stars.
2. Book based on the cover-READ: Everlastin' by Mickee Madden-1 star
3. Read a book that was read and reviewed on the blog in the Summer Book Challenge
4. Read a book from a genre you have not read yet (or if you have read all genres, read from the genre you read the least)
5. Read a book that has an “N” word in the title for November
6. Read an author that last name or first name starts with "S" for September-READ: Love Is Blind by Lynsey Sands-historical romance-1.5 stars.
7. Read a book by Johanna Lindsey
8. For Halloween…. Read a book that is "spooky" (ghosts, vampires, werewolves, mystery, suspense)-READ: A Phantom Affair by Jo Ann Ferguson-Regency Romance-3.5 stars
9. Title with an address or a place in it (city, State, lake, cottage, river, etc)-READ: Spellbound In Seattle by Garthia Anderson-fantasy romance-3 stars
10. Title that has a name in it (Nicknames are okay)-READ-Miss Darby's Duenna by Sherri Cobb South-Regency Romance-5 stars
11. Read a Series Book #1-READ: More Than A Dream By Martha Schroeder-historical romance-3 stars
12. Read a Series Book #2-READ: True To Her Heart by Martha Schroeder-historical romance-3.5 stars
13. Read a New (to you) author-READ: Pride And Prudence by Malia Martin-historical romance-no stars
14. Title that has an animal in it-READ: The Raven Master by Diana Whitney-a Dreamscapes paranormal romance-3 stars.
15. Title that is 2 words-READ: Once Forbidden by Terri Brisbin-historical romance-3 stars