1. Read a Title with a Sports Theme-UNFINISHED-An Uncontional Marriage by Alice Holden
2. Re-read a favorite-UNFINISHED-Desire by Amanda Quick
3. Read a Title by Linda Howard-UNFINISHED-Raintree: Inferno by Linda Howard
4. Read a Title published before 2000-DONE-Beguiled by Susan Spencer Paul-4 stars.
5. Hot word for summer (heat, sun, fire, fever, hot, blaze....)-UNFINISHED-Lady Sunshine by Claudette Williams
6. Read a book that takes place in a warm location (Florida, Caribbean, Hawaii, etc...)-DONE-Lady Savage by Donna Simpson-4 stars
7. Unlikely hero/heroine (whatever that means to you. overweight heroine, nerdy hero...)-DONE-Prospero's Daughter by Nancy Butler-4 stars.
8. Author with last name that starts with same letter as your last name.-DONE-Fortune's Child by Rachelle Edwards-2.5 stars
9. Schoolmarms/Teachers/Governess...(it's summer no more classroom, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!!)(AAR is a good tool for this one!)-DONE-The London Belle by Shirley Kennedy-4 stars.
10. Title with a person of royalty (Duke/Princess/Marquis/Queen...)-DONE-The Wicked Earl by Margaret McPhee-4 stars.
11. Title with an "S" for Summer-UNFINISHED-Sweet Vixen by Maggie McKeever
12. Food type word (Sweet, Tasty, Cake, Lick, Bite...)-DONE-Passionate Thirst by Cameron Dean-3 stars.
13. A Title Read/Reviewed in the Spring Challenge...-DONE-Halfway To The Grave by Jeanine Frost 4 stars.
14. Reader's Choice...-UNFINISHED-The Glass Palace by Mary Ann Gibbs
15. Double Trouble, ( a story with a twin or twins )...