Fall 09 Challenge FAQ’s September 1 – November 30
A big Thanks to everyone for help in making this list!!!
1. Select ANY number of books to read that fit the category.
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Summer Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled SUMMER TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 09 Summer # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on June 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay
9. You can change your list at anytime
1. Read a Beta Hero-DONE-The Quiet Gentleman by Georgette Heyer-4 stars
2. Read a debut author OR an author that has LESS than 4 books published-DONE-Dark Rider by Kathrynn Dennis 3 stars
3. Read a book that was read in the Summer Challenge-DONE=Halfway To The Grave by Jeaniene Frost-3 stars
4. Read a book with an “F” word for Fall-DONE-Falconer's Hall by Jacquelyn Aeby-3 stars
5. Read a book you’ve borrowed from a friend or the library-DONE-Red, Red Rose by Marjorie Farrell-3 stars (bookcrossing book)
6. Read a book by Lori Foster
7. Read a book that less than 300 pages-DONE-The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer-4.5 stars
8. Read an author that has a pseudonym (Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor)-DONE-Remember Me by Danice Allen-4 stars
9. Read a book to catch up on a series you are reading-DONE-Untouched Mistress by Margaret McPhee-4 stars.
10. Reader’s Choice-DONE-The Last Vampire by Patricia Rosemoor/Marc Paoletti-3.5 stars.
11. Read a book set in Ireland-DONE-The Irish Earl by Patricia Bray-3.5 stars
12. Read a Romantic Suspense-DONE-Kiss Of Darkness by Sharon Brondos-2.5 stars.
13. read a book by an author you've "given up" on (call it one more try)-DONE (but unfinished@60 pages in)-Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow-zero stars.
14. Read a book with "Dream" in the title-DONE-Stolen Dreams by Catherine Lyndell-3 stars.
15. Read a book from the backlist of an author you enjoy!-DONE-A Touch Of Dead by Charlaine Harris-4 stars