Saturday, January 2, 2010

Harlequin/Silhouette Book Challenge 2010


OK-so I was in this challenge last year but I only got around to reading one book for it-I know BIG failure:( So I think I'll try again this year cause I know I can do better now:)

Join HERE



The 2010 Harlequin/Silhouette
Romance Reading Challenge






Rules:

1) Challenge is from Jan 1 to Dec 31

2) All of the books must be from the Harlequin family of imprints

3) Read one book for each requirement


Requirements:
1)
Read 1 book with a weather condition in the title (i.e. storm, rain, snow)



2) Read 1 book with a person's name in the title (i.e. Mary, John)


3) Read 1 book with a title in the title (i.e. King, Prince, Princess, Sheik)


4) Read 1 book with a color in the title (i.e. red, blue, white)


5) Read 1 book by an author whose last name begins with the letter "R"


6) Read 1 book with an element in the title (earth, water, fire, air, spirit)

Other information:
1) Please join the challenge by commenting with a link to your post (I'll start a participant blog roll)

2)
A list is not necessary and may be changed at any time

3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook



4) Books may be used for other challenges

5) Go to eHarlequin for book information, anything you can purchase there counts for the challenge.

My proposed list:
1-"weather condition": A Dark And Stormy Night by Anne Stuart-DONE 3.5 stars
2-"person's name": Sweet Sarah Ross by Julie Tetel-DONE-zero stars
3-"title": The Devil Earl by Deborah Simmons
4-"color": The Garden of The Azure Dragon by Ann Hulme-DONE-4 stars
5-"R" Name-The Prisoner by Cheryl Reavis-DONE-4.5 stars
6-"element": Apache Fire by Elizabeth Lane

1 comment: