Friday, February 6, 2009

Unfinished book-My Wicked Enemy by Carolyn Jewel


Let me start by saying that I've read several of this author's past Historical Romances and loved them. Sadly, this Paranormal Romance was not to my liking. In a word, it was too kinky.

I thought this would be a sexy and sensual "vanilla" romance-i.e. one heterosexual relationship. But the author introduces later in the book-a-a threesome scene with another male, in which it's the two males that are actually getting it on. That's not my particular cup of tea, but I could have gotten past that. It's when the author introduces the idea that "blood twins" are so magically linked that they also have SEX with each other-I just had to quit as incest is sick and not something I want to read about.

2 stars for a good try till it got all weird:(

No comments:

Post a Comment