Yet another fun looking challenge I had to join:) This one is just five books in the year, easy peasy. Wanna join? Click HERE:
I loved doing the Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Reading Challenge last year and now it's time to get ready for 2009. This challenge will begin on January 1, 2009 and run through December 31, 2009. The rules are a bit different this year, but not by much. Here are the rules...
All of the books have to be from either the Harlequin or Silhouette imprint. It doesn't matter which one. The challenge is...
1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme.-
2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before. DONE-Kiss of Darkness by Sharon Brondos (Silhouette Shadows #32) 2.5 stars
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife-
4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before.-
5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)-
That's a total of 5 books for the year.
A few additional things...
1) You can change books in the middle of the year, nothing is written in stone!
2) Books used in this challenge may be used in other challenges.
3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook.
4) Please sign up by commenting to this post.
5) Please come back and post your reviews as you read the books for the challenge.