Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Almost" Challenge #5 Take Two


After trying the really bad Kiss of The Moon (see below) for Challenge #5-A book with Kiss, Love or Heart In The Title. I thought to try another genre and see if that worked. No such luck. I couldn't finish this one either. Back to the drawing board. :)

My Amazon Review:

a book with no bite......,
December 17, 2008

this exceptionally long(390 pages)futuristic romance looked promising from the beautiful cover. But, as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. This book just flat out dragged. I tried for 4 days to muddle through but I kept falling asleep. This story was better than a soporific. I finally quit it from sheer boredom halfway through. By the by, if you're looking for a shapeshifter romance, it's not here either as it's never introduced even through the half I read.
Snoozeworthy, not recommended. 1 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment